• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Kiting in EQ2 (1 Viewer)

Whiterabbit_0

RedCents
This has probably been posted here before as it's very very basic. This isn't for any membership or anything, I just don't have access to the EQ2 section to see if it is there or not.

This works with any toon that can do damage from a distance, regardless of how that damage is dealt.

Get to a nice open area like antonica.

Target the mob that you want to kite (probably white - orange >> )

Pull it via what ever means you'd like.

Turn on auto attack and push/hold strafe right (works better than left... I dunno why) and backwards.

You'll get hit maybe once or twice a minute which you should EASILLY regen.

Apply the ranged DPS. I do this with my ranger and I don't snare because it seems to mess it up occasionally (again I don't know why).

Try if out, if it doesn't work for you, post exactly what you're doing here and I'll try to point you in the right direction.

I hope this helps some people.

-TheRabbit

still works great as of 2-21-06 with my ranger with all of the arrow skills i have its showing up that im not even having to kite much anymore just get a good distance and strafe... but some skills have been altered where you have to stand still... but snare does help a little bit

i am sure with better technique i will get better at this ..

but today .. i tried it and the mob hit me twice.. but i squished him

works pretty good 8-)

ARMY

Kiting in EQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back