• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Kissassist Syntax Error - /DQuery (1 Viewer)

howlinhoss

RedCents
245¢
Started getting a syntax error on my SK today.

When running Kissassist I am getting the following Syntax error over and over.

Syntax: /dquery <name> [-q <query>][-o <result>][-t <timeout>] --execute query on name and store return in result

It stops when I end KA or pause it. Anyone have this error before?

Started getting a syntax error on my SK today.

When running Kissassist I am getting the following Syntax error over and over.

Syntax: /dquery <name> [-q <query>][-o <result>][-t <timeout>] --execute query on name and store return in result

It stops when I end KA or pause it. Anyone have this error before?

Is it connecting to your dannet group ok? Does actually affect anything?

I have seen that error happen when the character trying to be queried is not in the all peers group. This was an issue in an earlier version of kiss when using the cure routine, but it was fixed. Make sure you have the latest kissassist.

Had this last night on my warrior during a raid. The raid leader decided to split up my box group because reasons, so the War was grouped with non-boxed players. Didn't appear to have an impact on performance.

I think this should fix the issue. I added a check for the MainAssist in the Peers all group before using the /dquery command. Just replace the } else { line with the } else /if (${DanNet.Peers[all].Find[${MainAssist}|]}) {. The section of code in the CheckBuffs Routine is listed below

INI:
                    /if (${MainAssist.NotEqual[${Me}]}) {
                        /if (!${DanNetOn}) {
                            /if (${Ini["KissAssist_Buffs.ini",${Spawn[${MainAssistType} ${MainAssist}].ID},"Blockedbuffs"].Find[${BuffToCheck}]}) /continue
                            /if (${Ini["KissAssist_Buffs.ini",${Spawn[${MainAssistType} ${MainAssist}].ID},"Buffs"].Find[${BuffToCheck}]}) /continue
                        |} else {
                        } else /if (${DanNet.Peers[all].Find[${MainAssist}|]}) {
                            /dquery ${MainAssist} -q "Me.BlockedBuff[${BuffToCheck}].ID" -o DNout
                            /delay ${DanNetDelay} ${DanNet.Query.Received}
                            /if (${Bool[${DNout}]}) /continue
                            /dquery ${MainAssist} -q "Me.Buff[${BuffToCheck}].ID" -o DNout
                            /delay ${DanNetDelay} ${DanNet.Query.Received}
                            /if (${Bool[${DNout}]}) /continue
                        }
                    } else {
                        /if (${Me.BlockedBuff[${BuffToCheck}].ID}) /continue
                        /if (${Me.Buff[${BuffToCheck}].ID}) /continue
                    }

FYI, This still needs to be tested, but it should work fine.

@sl968 reports that if there's a masterlooter set for the group, the message stops spamming

Would need a Debug log from @sl968 when the message is being spammed. To figure out exactly where in the code the /dquery is being used to generate the spam. From what I can see in the AssignLooter routine, only peers in the all group and checked and even then there is an additional check for the Peer to be a member of your group, before using the /dquery command. When you set LootOn=1 then that code gets bypassed.

Problem - Kissassist Syntax Error - /DQuery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back