• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Kissassist Mage not healing pet... (1 Viewer)

Zafron

RedCents
80¢
Everything else seems to work fine, but my mage will let the pet die given the chance. I have ckd....heal is set at 1 ...and my pet heals are on the spell bar..... Can
anyone offer some tips for me to try >?

I have something like:

Heals1=Primal Remedy|70|Pet

Are you using the Pet tag?

I also have HealsOn=2 which I think may be a KA12 thing...Not sure of the difference between 1 and 2... but I agree, posting the .ini might be helpful.

Thanks ....I do have the pet named. I will try healsOn=2. I couldnt figure out how to post the darn thing without my name showing in the properties. So, I Suppose Id better not.
If you know how to do that ....with out having your name ...maybe you could post your ini and I could just see how mine differs ? I am on a live server. I run my shammy on ihc, and he wont heal the pet either. So...its odd, and I wish I could at least have the mage healing its own pet.

Your INI is just a text file, you can open it with something like notepad and just copy/paste the contents into a post. You can delete any bits you want to keep private before you post.

Question - Kissassist Mage not healing pet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back