• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Kissassist crashing after rez? (1 Viewer)

I have this issue i only use kissassist with the cleric so if she dies i usually just necro rezz (93%) the cleric and found if i dont /end macro the 93% the screen wont let me hit accept and usually crashes her to serve select

maskoi i can confirm with rezaccept on and on in melee it does crash if u dont get rez before u zone to bind , i looked at the code i cant find anything to be wrong , will keep looking into it and post what i find

Glad I disabled that, I don't always like having them accept rez right away, could be waiting for a bad pull to clear out or a wipe to stop corpse camping. I still have bugs with rez screen anyway if I don't zone to bind. For me I think it's just an EQ problem. It only seems to happen to my cleric which is fkkin hilarious since he's a cleric. If he gets a rez from a merc or anyone.. I can't hit accept and pop up.. I have to zone and then get re-rezzed. I've bug reported it a few times I don't think they're ever going to fix it because it only happens to certain people. It has sometimes happened to my friends ranger but almost 100% of the time my cleric gets rezzed he has to zone. Sorry for the paragraph, just trying to say that it may not be MQ that's causing all the problems 100% EQ is a bitch.

Kissassist crashing after rez?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back