• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Kissassist Characters Getting Stuck (1 Viewer)

dijin

RedCents
Hi all,

Been a lurker for quite some time...every problem I have had up until now has been fixed via a quick search. This problem...not so lucky.

I am having a bit of a problem with kissassist boxing. I am trying to 3 box on one computer via WinEQ2. It seems like the macros are executing correctly, however, when a character isn't the focus on Windows, meaning, when the WinEQ2 instance isn't highlighted, the character becomes sort of stuck. He moves, but it's almost as if he is strafing. Usually, he twitches in place, but sometimes he sort of goes for a run. This NEVER happens when that particular character's window is focused. Also, this mostly happens after the mob is dead. I can't tell if it's when a character goes to loot, or if it's trying to run back to the camp. I *think* it's when it's trying to get back to camp.

I THINK this may have something to do with MQ2Navigation. It has certainly happened when I have had a good zone mesh file for a particular zone, but it seems to happen more when I do not and the plugin is not loaded (I sort of jump around from hotzone to hotzone, and I am not having very good success making mesh files, so I sometimes ignore doing this.)

I am unsure as to whether or not this can be a WinEQ2 issue. Boxing without it makes the game almost unplayable for me, so I don't really consider testing without it, because I'd just as soon not use Kissassist.

So...has anyone else seen a character sort of spaz out strafing in place?

Thank you both of you. Will try this when I get home from work. It's funny...I did read the thread that Hanlon's Razor posted, but I didn't think it would apply to this problem. I was so sure it was a MQ2Navigation issue. Now I think either one of these suggestions will be my ticket.

Will post results when I get them.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically...ISBoxer made this a whole lot better.

Question - Kissassist Characters Getting Stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back