• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Kiss not working in this mission... (1 Viewer)

zatxwoopyoax

RedCents
65¢
http://special.eqresource.com/defendingknowledge.php

The above 15th Anniversary Mission is simple enough. Stand at the entrance to PoK from Potranq and kill waves of mobs. For some reason Kiss won't work to engage/pull/fight these mobs. All my toons just stand there. (Kiss works fine in other instances for me)

Any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Buffing and Healing work fine.

yes pok is a non combat zone and kiss turns off combat when there. Obviously the instance has the same zone Id. /echo ${Zone.ID} I thinks its 202 then delete the number form this line
Rich (BB code):
    /declare DMZ                    int         outer       ${Select[${Zone.ID},345,344,202,203,279,151]}

ok i am giving this a try as we speak so ill reply in a min to announce if that worked or not

- - - Updated - - -

i deleted 202 and 203 and it is working for the mission so thanks so much maskoi!!!!

Just to give an update. Deleting 202 and 203 fixes this issue. And if you want to win this mission easily (even while AFK), park your crew inside the building that houses the PoK stone. Form a wall perpendicular to a straight line from the doorway to the PoK book. Any mob entering the room to get to the book will aggro on you as long as you are fighting another mob.

Question - Kiss not working in this mission...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back