• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Kick/Bash Macro (1 Viewer)

bror

RedCents
Ok, this should probably be pretty easy to do, but I would like to know how to make a loop that only did simply bash my pally but could also be used for kick on a ranger/warr. Like say on the pally I had bash set to /doability 1 and on teh ranger/warr kick was /doability 1, how do you make a macro that pauses the 8 seconds or whatever and hits that button?

mq2autoskills is currently broken, that's why I asked here if someone had a simple macro or could soup one up real quick. If not, I'll just wait until Cade has some time to fix autoskills or when I have sometime myself I'll just make a short macro. Thanks all,

here is a little thing that i think should work
Rich (BB code):
|Dug up by Pugs
Sub Bash
/if (! ${Me.AbilityReady["Bash"]}) /return
/if (! ${Me.Combat}) /return
/if (${Me.Stunned}) /return
/if (! ${Target.ID}) /return
/if (${Target.CleanName.Equal[$Me}]}) /return
/if (${String[${InvSlot[offhand].Item.Type}].NotEqual["Shield"]}) /return
/if (${Me.Casting}) /return
/face fast nolook
/doability "Bash"
/return
Check out http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8964 has every skill ya want there.

Would this also work for Berserkers "Rage Volley". it is a disc. would i just change
Rich (BB code):
/if (! ${Me.AbilityReady["Bash"]}) /return
to
Rich (BB code):
/if (! ${Me.CombatAbilityReady["Rage Volley"]}) /return
and remove
Rich (BB code):
/if (${String[${InvSlot[offhand].Item.Type}].NotEqual["Shield"]}) /return
/if (${Me.Casting}) /return

Just wondering if this would work

Kick/Bash Macro

Users who are viewing this thread