• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

kick and taunt not working (1 Viewer)

Donnavan2005

RedCents
I use a basic tank macro with all three of my tanks. My sk, my ranger and recently my little warrior. On my sk and ranger the taunt, kick, or bash for the sk work great, but when I use it on my warrior, the kick and taunt don't work. Any idea's on why this might be? If you need to see the code I can post it.

Make sure you have a kick and taunt button made. And it doesn't count if one of your 10 hotkeys is kick or taunt. It HAS to be on the combat panel itself. (Had to fix that for a friend a few days ago.)

-SimpleMynd

Also make sure you have the ability-- I do not know if warriors already come with Taunt, and all that jazz enabled...

What's it say? Do they always miss/fail? or No message at all

Hey guys, thanks for all the great replies! I had to do what pwaggs and majin1970 said and had to assign kick and taunt a button. Thanks again for all your help!!!

kick and taunt not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back