• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Keyboard /mouse combo (1 Viewer)

RedCents
83¢
My birthday is coming up and my wife is asking me to let the kids buy me a new mouse and keyboard. I use a wireless version of each from Logitech currently. I don’t feel like I need an upgrade but it looks like I’m getting one. Any recommendations? Outside of EQ it doesn’t get used for much else except Roblox and kids homework. Wireless? Or chorded? Was thinking of getting one that lights up because it’s fun why not. if you have a recommendation, a picture would be awesome. Thanks all!

My birthday is coming up and my wife is asking me to let the kids buy me a new mouse and keyboard. I use a wireless version of each from Logitech currently. I don’t feel like I need an upgrade but it looks like I’m getting one. Any recommendations? Outside of EQ it doesn’t get used for much else except Roblox and kids homework. Wireless? Or chorded? Was thinking of getting one that lights up because it’s fun why not. if you have a recommendation, a picture would be awesome. Thanks all!
happy early bday!

I have a logitech g703 with the wireless charge pad, and before this i've never been a fan of wireless mice because of delay and charging etc, but holy crap 10/10 would buy again comfortable, light, responsive, always charged ez

I've been using the Logitech MX Master 3 (keyboard and mouse). They aren't really designed for gaming but still work fine for the types of games I play. The keyboard is the closest I've found to a Mac keyboard, which is what I use for work and most of my non-EQ time. I've been very happy with it.

And Happy early Birthday!

Thanks for the ideas guys. I went with Sic’s because I found it 30% off hah! I told my wife to get the charging pad too if she really loved me. 😁
although those Razers were pretty badass!

Tip - Keyboard /mouse combo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back