• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

keep getting sent to character select (1 Viewer)

Micah Conley

RedCents
20¢
i have been running a macro that has been working great but when i come back im at character select that macro runs between 50 to 100 times then just randomly kicks me to character select im just wondering if there is a /if command i could use so that when i get to character select it will hit the enter key for me and log my guy back in ?? at first i though maby GM check but my macro is setup to camp to desktop if GM in the zone and end the macro and when i log back in from character select the macro is still going so i know thats not whats causing it

ok so i make a new file rite in the main MQ2 folder and put thoes commands in it like it was a macro then ??
do i need to put in the :Loop and /goto :Loop ??
or is it just gonna run through one time ??
and will this file make it so i cant log onto other characters wile i got MQ2 running since its would hit enter once i get to character select ??

it will issue the commands just like a macro, but no you don't need the :Loop and /goto :Loop.
It will run through anytime that you log into that server, so as long as you don't want to switch characters you can leave it there.

keep getting sent to character select

Users who are viewing this thread

Back