• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Keep getting disconnect when logging in ranger (1 Viewer)

fierymomof2

RedCents
So I load up the newest precompile, and don't load any other plugins, just what's already there. I go to log my 47 ranger in for some foraging and within 2-3 minutes or less, before I can move, before I can even begin foraging, I get "You have been disconnected" and thrown back to server select. This is happening regardless of what zone I'm in, and it doesn't happen with any other character.
And it wasn't just with the newest precompile, it's been doing this since the last patch :mad:
Any ideas???
Thanks

Ok trying this in the dreadlands now, so far *knocks wood* have not been disconnected, apparently it is just happening in the new zones... however, the new mq2faerune does CTD :(
So does autoforage not work in new zones?

Update: Just got disconnected after a few minutes of foraging in DL... I must be missing something here...

Last edited:
Just the plugins that automatically load when you start the compile... and mq2autoforage. Going to do a complete file check now to see if that fixes it.

Update: And the complete file check didn't fix it. Got the "You've been disconnected" message the very second I typed /startforage.
This is SO aggravating... :mad:

Last edited:
Keep getting disconnect when logging in ranger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back