• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Keep Crashing on my laptop (1 Viewer)

RedCents
560¢
On my lap top I run my newly 115 bard and my enchanter. Didn’t have issues up until a few days ago but now my bard keeps crashing. Posting the screen shots from the 2 types of messages I get. Any idea how to fix?

Attachments

• 6BDBCF75-1BBD-4849-BF20-2F4E0C46F3EB.jpeg
    6BDBCF75-1BBD-4849-BF20-2F4E0C46F3EB.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
  • B1C19FE4-0655-4738-AEE2-3D1DBD4D6813.jpeg
    B1C19FE4-0655-4738-AEE2-3D1DBD4D6813.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
On my lap top I run my newly 115 bard and my enchanter. Didn’t have issues up until a few days ago but now my bard keeps crashing. Posting the screen shots from the 2 types of messages I get. Any idea how to fix?
those crashes could be a whole host of things

if you want to pm me 1 of each type of those dmps from your mq2->release->logs folder I can take a look

keep in mind it is potentially possible to see your character information like name and server

Pic of @Sic peeking through a DuMP......Yikes, Please wash your hands after. 🤮
giphy.gif

your mq2autoloot is causing your crash

its a known issue - without a known suggestion on how to resolve it.

the only time i've been able to make the crash happen is if autoloot tries to dish out loot to someone that isn't eligible for the loot - like out of zone, or didn't have kill credit

Last edited:
Problem - Keep Crashing on my laptop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back