• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - kaladiscope graphic inteferance im lobby (1 Viewer)

RedCents
40¢
is anyone else getting some very large chunks of screen having a kalidiscope type graphic effect since dx11 im mainly getting it in bazaar sometimes baz and at random times other zones like the grounds but most often the lobby. Ive had to drop from running 7 toons on 1 machine down to five as a direct result of dx11 to prevent graphics crashing, but even with 5 im getting the lobby effect

I've seen it with a single toon logged in. It's definitely a dx11 implementation thing. They keep dropping speculative fixes, but so far it still happens from time to time - mostly in lobby/pok/bazaar

This is a huge bug that has been reported many times. Hopefully the patch today may help fix it

- DirectX 11 Changes:
- - Additional fixes for kaleidoscope-like rendering artifacts.
- - Fixed Windows 10/11 display flickering caused by FLIP mode.

Yeah, I've seen it many times. It happens either in the Lobby or PoK, and I've never seen it in open zones. It seems to be related to weapon graphics, as you can sometimes track the source of the graphics explosions to the hands of players and pets. I'd imagine its related to player count in a particular area/zone given where I've seen it happen. Hopefully the Devs get it figured out soon.

Problem - kaladiscope graphic inteferance im lobby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back