• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

just wonderin... (1 Viewer)

andes

banned
BANNED
RedCents
im in the process of filmin a way to get past the AB gates ... not the rune one or the die before entering one ... i was just wonderin if u guys had any other thread about going around the ab gate

since my char is a lock , u dont need a shaman for farsight so warrs can even do this...

im just askin if there is another thread about ab gates so u guys can link them and i dont waste time :)

happy hunting :)

we got 1 ~ 2 ways how to make it throu the AB gate, which is horde ONLY.. and as i remmber both got nerfed after the patch!! if you got new way or tactics,, we would love to see them :D

awesome :D ill heavily edit the vid so if it is good enough ill be able to be registered as a member here :D :D

oh and btw i checked the vids and luckily the trick i have isnt one of them :D

I know a way. And if its the same way shown either using the building or the area near the Horde GY it could possibly be a c&p.

just wonderin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back