• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Just a warning to all (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

RedCents
291¢
Don't buy any plugins or anything from [email protected] or [email protected] [email protected]

He msg'd me telling me he had a nodelay plugin he made. I paid him $100 for it through paypal. He sent it to me, it didn't work. We went back and fourth trying different things to get it to work but none worked i asked for my money back and poof he vanished. He got back to me saying i will transfer it today. Over a week ago. I turned it into paypal saying he sold me a broken product. He returned saying this to them so they denied my claim and i'm out $100

He but a program of me for the use of everquest. Everquest is a game, he bought my product and i emailed it too him. Before he payed for it i told him that he could get banned for using this. A few days later he gets banned because he did it infront of a Game master. I will not refund him any money. There was no package that needed to be sent. I emailed him the program he used it on his own risk, he got in trouble. He cannot take out his actions on me and get a refund, it was a vritual good for a virtual game, there was warnings about you could get caught, he took the risk he got in trouble. Not my problem i told him multiply times that if a Game master see's you , you will get banned.

I have not been banned, he just lied so he could rip me off.

Anyway this is just a warning.

Last edited:
VillageIdiot said:
I'm not trying to start a flame war against him or anything i'd just like to warn others he might try to scam.

I didnt mean you... I meant the one saying:

"haha he used you like a tool"

If some one from here abuse others here they should be hang out and beat with a wet cat !!!!!

-decker

if you used a CC to pay using paypal you can call the CC and have the payment stopped or taken back for no goods received. but you only have 30 days todo so

Well, I know from being friends with VI for quite awhile now, this guy did scam him. I am glad he got banned too. And if I see him join over at keq, you will bet your ass I will do my best to get him banned and convince Abyss not to sell him anything.

Having an IP address to cross refrence would be awsome *poke Jigs*.

I hate it when scumbags like this not only lie and steal from you, but also lie and lie again just to cover it up.

Oh and the source he used...was PhantomAssassin, I do believe thats TP's source. So, not only scamming but stealing TP's source and selling it as his own.

I friggin hate scammers, almost as much as I hate liars and this guy is both.

He tried getting me to sell him gear and stuff on FV for RL$ or trade it to him for accounts on other servers. He was later exposed in game as a hacker and they posted his email in the bazaar as a con artist.

Whole thing seemed fishy to me so i didnt pursue it.

Just a warning to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back