• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Just a rant (1 Viewer)

tedthetrout

RedCents
/rant on

Just wish people mind there own fucking business in the game. Reading in the strats sections about a guild sitting near the FH zone and reporting the comings and goings of the zone; God damn, are their lives so unsatisfying that they have to run back to mommy and tattle. I can understand someone petitioning about the ghosting kills when that was going on and if someone was using MQ to alter someone else gameplay, but this whole idea of the rightous sitting around monitoring areas just for the sake of reporting people is bullshit. I knwo there are people out there who have duped plat, killed shit they shouldn't have, and have a lot nicer equipment than I have which was acquired through unsavory means, but that does not effect my gameplay nor my enjoyment of the game.

/rant off

Just a rant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back