• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Joining (1 Viewer)

freddyfreddy

RedCents
If I join this site what would I get? Would I get good info on making plat etc.? I have been playing 5 years but cannot put 5 hours in a day to get AA's and exp. I read somewhere that you can get AA's while afk all day. Is this correct? Also I heard about plug ins. I can run most programs but is it hard to update after patches? I am sick of doing everything the long way,lol. I need EXP help,lol. Shawn [email protected] Ps. I play EQ1

Last edited:
Check the "nerfed" forum and you'll see exactly what's been inside at various times... Obviously the nerfed stuff's not current but for quality it'll give you an idea...

Exploits and scripts change as sony reacts to them so sometimes there are good exploits and other times things can be a little dry but over the months that I've been a member here this is what the site has enabled me to do:

1) I've gotten 5 of my 6 box crew from around 300AAs to around 1200AAs each all through AFK XP scripts.

2) I leveled a 6th toon from level 1 to level 70 and it's now at 500AAs. I expect to be at 1200AA's in about a month on this toon as well. Also scripted automating leveling up it's casting skills so there aren't any fizzle problems.

3) Equipped all my toons with several items of 200HP / 200 Mana from exploited DoD missions.

4) Got all my toons their OoW spells from warping around to different OoW named camps.

5) Made several millions of plat selling DoD mission rewards and Greater/Glowing runes to buy complete sets of Grandmaster armor for many of my toons.

I would even work on doing the automated tradeskill stuff but I'm too busy gearing up my other toons via DoN missions.

Has it been worth it? Hell yes. Not everything is available the moment you subscribe but if you hang around, wait for a good exploit to be posted and then abuse the hell out of it before it gets nerfed you can be one of those people "in the right place at the right time" and not one of the ones who only hear about the good stuff AFTER it's nerfed.

Joining

Users who are viewing this thread

Back