• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Problem - ITEM DUPE HELP (1 Viewer)

mobwin1620

banned
BANNED
RedCents
have a few things on everquest i would like to clone~...paying cash via paypal, up to 100 bucks to anyone who can help me set this up to work properly, i want it to be as safe as possible...also looking for someone reliable, PM me

A friend sent me a PM recently, please don't share this outside of redguides:

Kill a mob, loot the item.

Wait for the mob to spawn, kill it again, and sometimes you'll see the same item on its corpse.

Just tested this dupe out with Rat Ears and the rats in misty thicket, works 30% of the time.

:O RED!!! You found the secret dupe method!!! i've been using this method for years now! ... even before i had mq2 (yes, there was a time i didn't use mq2...)

A friend sent me a PM recently, please don't share this outside of redguides:

Just tested this dupe out with Rat Ears and the rats in misty thicket, works 30% of the time.

No one share this! itz Top Secretz stuff!!!

- - - Updated - - -

so i found a plat dupe method
first get some plat and some gear (perferably the gear needed for your level)
now go to a any zone (perferably one you can use something to use kissassist in... i found that higher level the mobs, more plat you get when you use this plat dupe method)
now kill a mob (any will do)
now right click on the corpse of the npc...
look in your chat, there will be a msg saying how much you got...
rinse and repeat

don't share this!!! i think this method has been kept a pretty good secret for a while... :)
oh, and don't blame me if it gets nerfed... maskoi nerfed it, not me!!!!

this also works on most emu servers!!!

Easiest way to dupe items for $ is ourplat.com, I find. Basically, you go on there and buy some plat then buy another copy of the item you want.

They made a handy video that covers the details. They take paypal.

[video=youtube;aUsOEysciWA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUsOEysciWA[/video]

Problem - ITEM DUPE HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back