• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Item Destroy-TS (1 Viewer)

morlucius

RedCents
522¢
Aside from it would be nice to have for foraging, I was wondering if there was a file to say delete items as they come onto our cursor or into our inventory. I guess what I am trying to do is destroy all the BS i make when leveling TS's

If i wasnt running 18 accounts I might see a move to a higher pop server but yeah way to much to try and move lol

Maybe

This is my personal flavor of Combine.mac

It's not super user friendly, but allows for automatically deleting specific items, and if the vendor is open (your combining from inventory, or you're able to get the tradeskill container open, and the vendor open at the same time)

The Relevant sections are below, where you'll have to add ${FindItem[Item Name Goes Here].ID} So if I wanted to add Shaped Darkwood Compound Bow it would look like

${Select[${Cursor.ID},${FindItem[Unfired Sealed Blood Vial].ID},${FindItem[Shaped Darkwood Compound Bow]}]}

where the text in orange was added to add the new item to the list of items to destroy.

For CheckVendor it's only allowing for one item at a time, so you can just change "Spell: Howl of the Predator" to the name of the item you want to automatically vendor. The name goes in without quotes.
Keep in mind that due to poor response from server in zones like POK, it may be in your best interest to alter the ${FindItemCount[${itemforsale}]} > 0
Where any more than 0 is the amount you want on you before you want to start the sell process. Depending on bag space, I usually set that to 10.
INI:
Sub CheckCursor
    /while (${Cursor.ID}) {
        |Collapsed Toolkit || Crab Cracker || Shaped Darkwood Compound Bow
        /if (${UseDeleteFunction} && ${Select[${Cursor.ID},${FindItem[Unfired Sealed Blood Vial].ID}]}) {
            /destroy
        } else {
            /autoinventory
        }
        /delay 1 !${Cursor.ID}
    }
/return

Sub CheckVendor
    /if (!${UseVendor}) /return

/declare itemforsale string local Spell: Howl of the Predator
    /if (${Window[MerchantWnd].Open}) {
        /if (${FindItemCount[${itemforsale}]} > 0) {
            /while (${FindItemCount[${itemforsale}]}) {
                /if (${Cursor.ID}) /call CheckCursor
                /squelch /itemnotify "${itemforsale}" leftmouseup
                /delay 3
                /nomodkey /shift /notify MerchantWnd MW_Sell_Button leftmouseup
            }
        }
    }
/return

You'll also want to adjust
INI:
    /declare UseDeleteFunction bool outer false
    /declare UseVendor bool outer false
to be true if you want those options on.

Attachments

• combine.mac
    3.6 KB · Views: 5
Question - Item Destroy-TS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back