• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Item Clicky (1 Viewer)

Cheeops

RedCents
202¢
Can someone please clue me in on how I can add an item clicky for burns or any combat to RG? I cannot seem to find anything on it.

Can someone please clue me in on how I can add an item clicky for burns or any combat to RG? I cannot seem to find anything on it.
there are several ways to do this depending on your automation

what are you using to automate your toons?

you can use mq2melee, mq2react, or kiss, rgmercs, and cwtn plugins also have built in ways to add stuff.

I run MQ2Monk on my monks (have 3), MQ2War, MQ2Cleric.
For my Necro, Wizard, Bard I use RGMercs. So which way would work best?
I actually have clicky items on all my dudes I want to use but really need that necro inventory item Blightbringer robe to click. Would love to get all those working on auto.

I run MQ2Monk on my monks (have 3), MQ2War, MQ2Cleric.
For my Necro, Wizard, Bard I use RGMercs. So which way would work best?
I actually have clicky items on all my dudes I want to use but really need that necro inventory item Blightbringer robe to click. Would love to get all those working on auto.
for cwtn stuff:

for the rest you'd want to use mq2react more than likley.

> Here is the mq2react collection thread < with some handy things folks have made

Last edited:
Guide - Item Clicky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back