• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Issues switching windows and UI (1 Viewer)

RedCents
727¢
Whenever I boot the game all the clients load to one screen, so I have to move them around to set them up. It's really annoying for one reason; the chat windows always move to the middle of my screen when I go switch a client to a different screen.

Not sure if there's some way to keep the damn things from moving. Even when they're locked, they still move when I'm moving a client to another screen. Is there some way to either A.) make sure they all load up in their appropriate screens when booting through auto-login, or B.) just get the damn chat windows to stay in place when I do have to arrange the windows. I'd prefer if there was a solution to this that doesn't involve buying ISBoxer. I've tried that program but I had some trouble setting it up then when I finally took the time to try and figure it out my free trial was up, so I didn't even get to see if it's a program I would personally benefit from using and I'd really rather not have to make another purchase.

I run windowed on 4 monitors, launch and then drag my drivers to whatever monitor (not super picky, just like to watch them), double click the title bar, and it fits it to window (all monitors the same size). Also, thought somebody posted a UI locker tool like 4 days ago? might want to look into that, if your still having wandering chat boxes.

For what window it launches on, except for ISB.. i dont think there is a way to direct what it launches on? there is a discussion here? (maybe was discord?) 2 weeks ago about it, and pretty sure ISB was the (sad) answer.

It sounds like you using full screen clients and swapping resolutions when you switch screens?

This shouldn't happen in windowed right?
Windowed mode but when I click them and drag the window the screen flashes and goes black until I move it to another screen when it will load back and the chat windows are on their own adventure.

Problem - Issues switching windows and UI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back