• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Is there any current information on defeating the MQ2auth??? (1 Viewer)

Roguish

RedCents
I found a few suggestions such as changing Microsoft\ to Microsoap\ in the MQ2Auth but that doesn't work and I went to check out A thread entitled as if it would answer all my questions but all the information was edited out.

I know I've seen this information somewhere before I just can't think of where.

You know what, thank you thez, I did mention that I tried changing mosrosoft to microsoap but I somehow missed this part.

"After that's done, run MQ2Auth.exe and do the same thing to MacroQuest2.exe in the release folder."

I can confirm that the guide whose link THEZ posted does work as of the current version.

While waiting for RQ6.0 to come out after the big TBS patch, I actually managed to compile a work anywhere plain vanilla MQ.

Was starting to work on adding plugins but then of course RQ was compiled about 1 hour after that. Redguides has made me complacent. :)

Is there any current information on defeating the MQ2auth???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back