• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bug - Is there a working no dely/ghost kill? (1 Viewer)

thomasmgp

RedCents
200¢
Last time I played everquest I just used a GK compile to lol my way to max level and AAs in no time. But that was like 4-5 years ago. Was thinking about coming back to EQ since im bored of WoW and I got banned for botting. Id there a working ghost kill so I dont spend 6 months leveling and AAing the legit way? With classes I just cant play 10 hours a day like I used to when I first started EQ back in 1999.

GK is officially dead. Sony nerfed the primary and secondary attack functions in February and No Delay was nerfed in 2007.

So then its impossible to level up a character from scratch without taking forever? That sucks actually wanted to come back to EQ. Also what do the compiles actually have in them these days if you cant instantly kill Mobs anymore? That was the only useful thing they let you do.

With all the extra EXP you can stack with the Recruit a Friend function and the bonus AA EXP you get for having less than 2000 AA's it's super fast to level these days. If it takes you 6 months there's something majorly wrong (or you played for an hour a week).

With all the extra EXP you can stack with the Recruit a Friend function and the bonus AA EXP you get for having less than 2000 AA's it's super fast to level these days. If it takes you 6 months there's something majorly wrong (or you played for an hour a week).

even with just a hour a week I can still lvl a toon to 90 with all the key AAs like a month...maybe 2 lol

even with just a hour a week I can still lvl a toon to 90 with all the key AAs like a month...maybe 2 lol

Care to elaborate? What does it require? I've got an 80 druid that I use to get my characters from 51-60 then a 90 monk that I use from 60+ but it still gets pretty slow after 75 or so.

all I do is get them to where they can group with my 90s and then I just chain pull in SS or MC....tho if you ever see all of my toons they are all very over powered gear wise so maybe it is just me but I can bust out a lvl and or 50 AAs in no time....

Bug - Is there a working no dely/ghost kill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back