• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Is there a way to save a hotbutton with item links? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,654¢
Trying to sell some gear and buy some gear, I wanted to save some headache recreating the "/1 Selling blah blah blah" with the item links saved there.

shift + up arrow.

Set your general broadcast channel to one window (turn off always type here). Name it "general sales" or whatever lets you remember. Do your spiel in that chat BOX.. go back to talking in your "normal" chat box (to your boxes? maybe lucky enough to have guildies?) Every 10, 15, 30 min, whatever your flavor is, pop cursor over, Shift + up, enter, will re-broadcast.

Now if your looking for the people who are selling 24/7 365 every 11 min, there are ways to do that (i dont know how), and I dont think your going to find that info here. Can always send a /t to bot sellars, when they check in a week, they might let you in on the secret :f5:

shift + up arrow.

Set your general broadcast channel to one window (turn off always type here). Name it "general sales" or whatever lets you remember. Do your spiel in that chat BOX.. go back to talking in your "normal" chat box (to your boxes? maybe lucky enough to have guildies?) Every 10, 15, 30 min, whatever your flavor is, pop cursor over, Shift + up, enter, will re-broadcast.

Now if your looking for the people who are selling 24/7 365 every 11 min, there are ways to do that (i dont know how), and I dont think your going to find that info here. Can always send a /t to bot sellars, when they check in a week, they might let you in on the secret :f5:
I know about Option 1 you mention, Option 2 is the one I'm looking for. If I log, crash, or talk too much (you lose the Shift +up text after awhile) it goes away. Pain in the butt to recreate, I have some "life issues" and constantly redoing those are frustrating.

Question - Is there a way to save a hotbutton with item links?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back