• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Is there a power source guide? (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
I am not familiar with power sources, none of my guys have them.

I understand that they act like augments on gear that has "Purity", and that they have an energy timer that runs out.
Can you recharge them when they run out? or do you need to get new ones?

I have read that there are "Types" of power sources? Is that Melee vs Caster? or something else?

Are there any good craftable power sources?

I am not familiar with power sources, none of my guys have them.

I understand that they act like augments on gear that has "Purity", and that they have an energy timer that runs out.
Can you recharge them when they run out? or do you need to get new ones?

I have read that there are "Types" of power sources? Is that Melee vs Caster? or something else?

Are there any good craftable power sources?
The craft ones are meh. Best to just get the dropped ones off of named mobs. Cliff Stone for instance drops in a lot of places and are good for tanks. Actually any named mob in tbl can drop them very regularly and the trash mobs drop them on occasion. Any xpac you can handle just farm nameds. The craft ones are better than nothing though. I get tons in Sathir's Tomb as well when I camp there but it's a bit of a chore getting there. I think I have 20 or more Cliff Stones on my SK. When they run out of power don't forget to tribute them. Many go for a couple thousand tribute points. There are 3 I see all the time in tbl. One for tanks, melee, and caster.

Question - Is there a power source guide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back