• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Is the bag exploit back? (1 Viewer)

dragonfire

RedCents
722¢
I've noticed a huge increase in Leatherfoot Haversacks being offered in the Bazaar since the last patch. Between the nerf of the vendor expoit and this last patch they were very hard to find. Now there are 4 vendors consistently offering 10-20 of them with rapid restocking.

I tried the old exploit and it is not working. Anyone notice something new?

There's a guy on Zek who has managed to dupe every high end tradeskill item a numerous amount of times, but won't delve into his secrets.

No Leatherfoot Haversacks for sale for months, now all of a sudden over 70 in the bazaar. There has been some kind of change. I've only checked on Drinal, anyone notice it on others? Perhaps drops changed that much.

I was wondering the same thing. Two ideas I had are:

1. There's a new bag exploit and people are being very hush hush about it.

2. Some people (like myself) sat on their bags for a while and are just now starting to sell them little by little. (I only had about 20 AAAAs total, but still)

Is the bag exploit back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back