• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Is EQ2 dead to Notaddicted... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,233¢
I only ask because I accidently just bought a month of private access to the EQ1 forum by mistake. Coming to the EQ2 area seems like a ghost town...

Where can I go for some decent hints and tips? And preferably, cheats and 'sploits.

Seriously bro looks like yours is the first post in about 4-5 years. :( in EQ2. I personally have never played the game so I have no clue about good sites or cheats. I am going to ask a mod with eq2 privileges to move this post to eq1 so at least people can see it. someone might be suggest some things.

EQ2 is pretty much dead to the hacking community as a whole. Its difficult to hack and never has been done to the extent of EQ1 or even close. I've only done little hacks if you can call them that in EQ2. There is the tradeskill bot that changes your icon colors and will automatically hit the correct button when tradeskilling. Also, check out innerspace from lavishsoft, as it has some little hacks you can do. But, if your looking for exploits and things like warp, zoning, etc... they don't exist in EQ2 and never have to my knowledge.

Is EQ2 dead to Notaddicted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back