• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Is /circle working for you all? (1 Viewer)

hotdog

RedCents
I had a very simple hotkey for /circle kiting with my Bard in FH. I set the anchor point and then hit my button, which is circle on 22.

However, I have not been using this since the latest patch...until today. I went to FH, ensured MQ2MoveUtils was loaded, hit my hotkey, and my bard stood in one place while slowly turning in a circle instead of running in a circle.

This is my hotkey:

/circle -580 160
/delay 10
/circle on 22

This always worked the instant I hit it in the past. Now I just stand in one stop and slowly turn around. I tried everything to get him to run in a circle... /circle off.../circle pause.../circle unpause...unplugged the moveutils plugin....plugged it back in. I finally got it to work, but it took several attempts of typing /circle unpause and /circle on 22 to get him to run in a circle instead of standing in a finite point in the zone and slowly turning around.

Is anyone else having issues lke this, or am I solo botch job?

Is /circle working for you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back