• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Introducing The “Alabama Housecall” (PG-13) (1 Viewer)

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
A few nights ago I logged onto our vent server, in the middle of a discussion that was already well underway. To call it a discussion wouldn’t be really fair, since it was actually just one person playing back some ‘text to speech’ messages describing unusual sexual acts over Ventrilo while everyone else basically guffawed and slapped their knees.

My favorite one had to have been the Alabama Housecall (I think that’s what it was called, there were a few of them). This is when you put your cel phone on vibrate, shove it into your partner’s anus (male or female is apparently A-OK), and then call them on it. They shit out the phone, answer it, and proceed to ‘talk dirty’ to you over the phone while you ‘finish’ all over their face.

Another was called ‘Detroit Stirfry’, and involves eating a bunch of chicken and vegetables, followed by a Laxative. You then proceed to shit through a toilet paper roll on your partner (where? be creative!). The inclusion of a toilet paper roll into the grander scheme of things was a little strange.

The Angry Dragon involves oral sex, and karate chopping your partner in the neck right before they swallow (making it impossible to do so), so that “they look at you like an angry dragon”.

There were others, but too many to list. I think the best part had to be that the Microsoft Sam voice was the one ‘telling’ it. Like Stephen Hawking was sloshed in our vent server, telling nasty jokes. I’m 31 years old; I’ll be 32 in June. I’m old enough to be rolling my eyes at stuff like this, but not too old that I need to log off of vent in self righteous disgust. I’m not ‘beyond’ laughing at episodes of South Park, but I can happily make it through the rest of my life without ever having watched the Jackass movies. I can do without watching someone jack off a horse and drink it.

I mean, right?

How could you pass up on any of that??!

I still really like the "Angry Pirate" - You finish in one of your partner's eyes then kick them in the shin and run away so when you look back it looks like an angry pirate is chasing you!

It doesn't really matter how old you get some shit will always be funny.

How can you not find Jackass 2 hilarious? Seriously, try watching it, cause it is.

I'll tell you what's not funny... that Landlord skit with Will Ferrel and the little kid. That's just stupid.

Dirty Ramirez-not to be confused with Dirty Sanchez

This is where you go doggy style on a hardwood floor and as soon as she starts moaning and loosening up a bit *BAM* without warning you reach forward and pull her arms out from under her.

This is where you go doggy style on a hardwood floor and as soon as she starts moaning and loosening up a bit *BAM* without warning you reach forward and pull her arms out from under her.

I Think you have that confused with the Tony Danza. you pull her arms out from under her and /yell "Who's the Boss now Bitch"

I'm a big fan of "Bronco Style". You go at your partner from behind, then all of a sudden you whisper in their ear, "Your sister was better!" and try to hang on for 8 seconds.

There is the Abe Lincoln where you shave your pubes before sex and then during oral right before cuming, you spew it all over her face, then you grab your pubes and slap them on like an Abe Lincoln beard.

Then there is the Houdini where you do it doggy style and right before cuming, you pull out, spit on her back so she thinks you did come then when she turns around, blow it in her face.

How could you pass up on any of that??!

I still really like the "Angry Pirate" - You finish in one of your partner's eyes then kick them in the shin and run away so when you look back it looks like an angry pirate is chasing you!

It doesn't really matter how old you get some shit will always be funny.

roflmao AAAAAAAAARGH! SHIVER ME TIMBERS!

'Course there is the Spiderman, where you pull out and spew in yer hand. Then when ask " did you finish?" or "why'd you stop?" You fling your full hand in their direction spidey style whilst screaming "Spiderman bitch!" With a little practice you can have the sticky mass hit them in the face and have it look pretty much like it does in the comics. You then have the option of laughing maniacly or run around with yer pants around you ankles singing the spiderman theme song,,, your choice

Introducing The “Alabama Housecall” (PG-13)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back