• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Internet IP / Port (1 Viewer)

Yeah, ipconfig /all but that wont give you any ports. Maybe try nmap or something. ipconfig will give you your intranet IP also, the IP that the Internet can see can be found here.

You can either do as they said in cmd ipconfig for IP or goto like certain sites for your real IP if u use a router. I use every so often if I get bored is www.ventrilo.com and goto the My IP. lol I get very lazy.

for the ports you can use cmd to netstat -a that will give ya all the ports that are open closed or waiting for connections. If you need more info about what ports do what or stuff like that goto www.download.com and type in Port. Their is a few programs that have good uses.

To see the IP address that the internet see's (the IP address someone would need to connect to you) just follow Cybris' link... it's that simple.

As for your ports, you can view what ports are open, and open/close them by looking at your firewall settings. Windows/Norton/whatever other firewall software you have should each have options to close/open ports.

Internet IP / Port

Users who are viewing this thread

Back