• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Interesting... didnt know this is possiblewith MQ2 ... (1 Viewer)

LOL, am I glad that I am not on that server... WAY too much time on their hands, with all the accusations and counter accusations, back-stabbing, whining, whinging, crying... WAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Thanks for the link, but what a sad and sorry lot... :)

Mikiky said:
LOL, am I glad that I am not on that server... WAY too much time on their hands, with all the accusations and counter accusations, back-stabbing, whining, whinging, crying... WAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Thanks for the link, but what a sad and sorry lot... :)
Bah server we merging with is even worse!!!! :) LOL... I rarely post on the message boards, it's mostly just the whiners and attention seekers that do... I just enjoy ready the Rants and Flames sections on server websites when I'm bored. eheh... next time your AFK kiting or something, pop onto any of the server message forums, and read away, some are very entertaining!

Anyways, just curious about how you can ghost yourself, to be able to kill mob but no take damage.

I am sure there are other ways but one way is to make use of the Z-axis. If you are far above or below the mob there is alot you can do and the mob will just take it. This also applie to being outside of the zone walls in some cases.

wow... I read the first page of that guild site... I didn't have the time to read 12 more pages of that crap. lol It looked like some people needed to go down to McDonalds and get some Whaaaburgers and some French Cries.

People on my server have used this to kill King and Queen in Riftseekers and also Ture, Warden Hanvar, Keldovan the Harrier, and Arch Mage in Anguish. All done with one group.

Interesting... didnt know this is possiblewith MQ2 ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back