• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Ini location (1 Viewer)

Gangnim

RedCents
20¢
I can't seem to create new files for my little baby characters. And yes, I have searched everything trying to find them. I can find my old files but not the new ones

I can't seem to create new files for my little baby characters. And yes, I have searched everything trying to find them. I can find my old files but not the new ones

Gangrim. you posted in the "no one read this, i'm just testing a post to see how it works" section. i'll move this to a more appropriate location.

Take a look at the #6 in this following list. I suspect you're looking for the location of your newly generated INI files

There are a couple of small, yet important changes with MacroQuest vs the old MQ2 as explained > HERE <

Moving to MacroQuest mental notes:
1. mq2map click is Control+Shift+Click
2. new easyfind self travel is Control+Click (reminder in find window title bar)
3. new easyfind group travel is Control+Shift+Click
4. If you selected a destination in your zone guide and want to activate it you /travelto activate
5. /yes and /no are now aliases
6. your ini configuration files (like for kissassist) now reside in your "Config" folder and not your "Macro" folder

So i was reading another thread that you posted on should i uninstall an reinstall because i just replaced the files and the way i understood it was it will mess up if you do it that way?

Question - Ini location

Users who are viewing this thread

Back