• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - InfernoRust - PVE/PVP Fully Custom, Char leveling, and player economy (1 Viewer)

Abyss

RedCents
29¢
Hey RG,

Been working on a Rust server lately, I am loving this game. The server will welcome all PVP, and PVE players. There is character leveling, an active economy you can buy, and sell materials or weapons! You can set bounties for players to find and kill that player. Not only are you fighting for survival, you are also leveling up your character, with animal, and player kills!

You can either download my client here, or you can even use the retail steam client to connect to my server.

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10189312

Just log ingame, hit F1, and type in the address:

net.connect 66.177.190.73:28015

You guys should join in, its pretty fun.

Last edited:
Games - InfernoRust - PVE/PVP Fully Custom, Char leveling, and player economy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back