• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Indoor zone Agro issue (1 Viewer)

RedCents
329¢
Been having an issue when fighting in "indoor zones" where when I pull and start a fight my group then agros a lot of mobs around me (from above or below). For example in Velks or TOFS in ToV.
I am pretty sure I had this problem in the past and got help from here but doing a search I can't find the topic to remember how I fixed it. Pretty sure it is due to one of my characters using an AOE ability or AOE spell but I am having trouble track it down.

Current group make up is: SK (120), CLR (120), SHM (120), ZER (119), ROG (114), BARD (113). I am using the CWTN plugins for everything but the bard which I use kissassist for. The Kiss.ini I use is Sic's from the library.

Thanks any help would be appriciated.

Been having an issue when fighting in "indoor zones" where when I pull and start a fight my group then agros a lot of mobs around me (from above or below). For example in Velks or TOFS in ToV.
I am pretty sure I had this problem in the past and got help from here but doing a search I can't find the topic to remember how I fixed it. Pretty sure it is due to one of my characters using an AOE ability or AOE spell but I am having trouble track it down.

Current group make up is: SK (120), CLR (120), SHM (120), ZER (119), ROG (114), BARD (113). I am using the CWTN plugins for everything but the bard which I use kissassist for. The Kiss.ini I use is Sic's from the library.

Thanks any help would be appriciated.
Maybe Bard Extended Notes?

Clr, SK, or bard more than likely

Are you using boastful bellow or vainglorious shout on your bard?

One of them will pull stuff from other floors as if that was the design

DPS7=Vainglorious Shout|99|Cond8
DPS19=Boastful Bellow|98|Cond3
Cond3=${Target.Named} && ${Target.BuffsPopulated} && !${Target.Buff[Boastful Bellow].ID}
Cond8=${Target.Named}

These were in the bard INI file. I nulled them to see if that was the issue.

Question - Indoor zone Agro issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back