• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - <<INC!>> a PurpleKitty! (1 Viewer)

PurpleKitty

RedCents
500¢
I doubt if any of you really remember me but boy do I remember the lot of you! I've recently returned to the game and managed to go an entire 24 hours before I sought out RedGuides and MQ2. I'm tickled to see you all still going strong. Props to eqmule, Maskoi, Redbot and so many others. I actually missed you guys!

To some of you I'm also known as Makkli but I'm too cheap to spend my RedCent balance on changing my name. I need to spend it to get back into L2 because I can't remember a damn thing. I can't believe after all this time I feel like a total noob again. I actually had to do the tutorial. Oh, and I nuked ALL of my old EQ/MQ2/ISB backups. WTF was I thinking? You can never really leave....

I'm headed for the TLPs. Anything new I need to know to stay safe there besides Don't be an asshat?

Welcome back! We missed you too purplekitty, you were a great contributor and then suddenly disappeared

Question - <<INC!>> a PurpleKitty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back