• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - In-Game command to burn when I want? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
476¢
When I run kissassist, all my toons will burn on a namer, which is great. But, is there a command I can type in-game that allows me to burn if I, say for instance, pull 5 too many mobs? Or I just feel like blowing everything up and flexing? I know you can do AE abilities when X amount of mobs are in your camp. But, I would like to burn on my command when there isn't a namer in camp. Thanks!

It is in your KA ini file as BurnText. The KA default phrase is below, but you can change it to whatever you want.

HTML:
BurnText=Decepticons Attack

Note it will look for that text in the MQ2 window, not as a say/group/tell/raid message. So you need to use "/echo"

Hotkey for single character:
HTML:
/echo Decepticons Attack

Hotkey for all characters on your EQBCS server:
HTML:
/bcaa //echo Decepticons Attack

You should also check out the KissAssist settings and Ini info page. It is wonderful.

Yeah I see all that. The problem is it doesn’t do anything. It my last 10 missions, the character only did it once. Something is fishy. My BurnText=Burn and I /echo Burn and /baca //echo Burn doesn’t work. I see Burn pop up in the MQ2 window. I’m wondering if I need to up the frame rate for my Mage since he runs in a background window.
you just bumped something from 3 years ago.

Question - In-Game command to burn when I want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back