On Frostreaver which is soon going to Luclin.
Seems like Luclin will have some in-era 1-groupable Tier 3 loot bucket targets, similar to Harla Dar in Velious.
Does this hold in PoP and beyond? Or do the Tier 3 targets start to require 2 to 3 groups?
I’ve been optimizing my box group to do these Tier 3 targets and am just wondering if there is a shelf life to this. At some point will I retire from this?
Doing previous expansion targets seems less attractive given that on Frostreaver the value of drops seems to fall steeply quickly, even for Tier 1 targets.
Seems like Luclin will have some in-era 1-groupable Tier 3 loot bucket targets, similar to Harla Dar in Velious.
Does this hold in PoP and beyond? Or do the Tier 3 targets start to require 2 to 3 groups?
I’ve been optimizing my box group to do these Tier 3 targets and am just wondering if there is a shelf life to this. At some point will I retire from this?
Doing previous expansion targets seems less attractive given that on Frostreaver the value of drops seems to fall steeply quickly, even for Tier 1 targets.
