• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Improv group invades Best Buy (1 Viewer)

Frybread

RedCents
31¢
The premise doesn't seem that bad, 40 or so people dressed in khakis and blue polo shirts go into Best Buy. They don't claim to be Best Buy employees, they don't have nametags, but if a customer asks for help they do the best they can.

What's great is the reaction from managers, real employess, and the police. They didn't know if it was an elaborate heist, terrorism, or what, but they were sure scared:

an older female employee walked around touching each of the associates on the upper arm and saying, "Keep your cool, just keep your cool."
http://www.improveverywhere.com/mission_view.php?mission_id=57

haha that's awesome, I knew some drama kids who did this in high school at a local dillards. They walked around wearing simular clothes as employees and just spent an hour folding stuff

Ever since I first heard of these guys, I wanted to join them. Too bad I don't get to travel much.

Improv group invades Best Buy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back