• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Imporove Vanguard performance (1 Viewer)

achi

RedCents
Leave it on balanced performance but set the three sliders at the very bottom of the video settings to 0.

If it still is bad try lowering your clip by half.

I found that best performance wasnt in fact as good as balanced performance, and many of the meshes didnt show up properly in the game.

Still, cant be denied that it is a resource wh0re of a game. But what did we expect from the EQ dev tem ?

Don't humor him. He brags about his huge e-penis (8800) in IRC every chance he gets.

I love you too Gondola :)

In all seriousness, the biggest boost in performance I had was when I upped my Virtual Memory from 2gb to 3gb (I'm thinking about going to 3.5gb). My zone time was about 8-10 seconds before, which is fast for most people, but after, it was anywhere from 2-4 seconds. Loading textures was also increasingly faster.

I noticed today that now when you choose best preformance those three sliders go to zero.

I usually run at 1920 x 1280, but its impossible with VG. Have two 7800's with 1gb video ram, dual core 4400 amd system.

1600 x 1200 works OK, some frameloss occasionally.

Imporove Vanguard performance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back