• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Serious - Image Contest (Take 2) (1 Viewer)

Jmo

Ex-Admin Dust Bunny
RedCents
1,087¢
I'm reposting this as there was no response last month on the first one. I'm upping the ante as well.

Deadline is January 7th (my Birthday. =p)

As I'm not inclined in image editing, I've decided to make a little contest to spice things up. The following is a way to earn some RedCents as we work on moving the site forward.

1. Create an Image for our upcoming PodCast. It does not have to include our logo, but ones that do would be cool too. Let's put those creative minds to work!

Keep in mind the PodCast is going to be called "NotACast" or "Not-A-Cast" or some close play on words.

---The Winner, whose logo is chosen, will receive 250 RedCents.
---The Runner Up will receive 100 RedCents.
---All other serious participants will receive 50 RedCents for their efforts.

2. Create a cool Signature for me...mine is lame. If possible I would like it to include www.NotAddicted.com and www.JmosGamingBlog.com since I would like to be able to use it on more sites than this one, and it would be great to put some free publicity out there. Some facts that may help:

I'm a gamer. I play WoW as my main game, with a NE Death Knight being my current main. I'm in the Nation of Legacy guild on Nazjatar. If that doesn't spark any ideas, I also like a lot of Anime, and my favorite book series is anything involving either Drizzt Do'Urden and/or the Drow race in general, as you can tell by my avatar. Dragons are cool too (that's what my Tattoo is). Feel free to have fun with it. I love creativity.

---The Winner will receive 250 Redcents.

Have fun and be creative. I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Deadline is January 7th (my Birthday. =p)

hey...3 days before mine! :D

by the way...does it matter what size the logo is...or your sig size? I know a lot of forums have sig size restrictions. Mine aren't usually above 400x200 unless they want bigger.

That's fine. Whatever looks good for a Signature size. I don't want it to be something insanely huge. The one for your sig is a great size.

Yeah, I like 400x150. I get really annoyed when I go onto a forum and people have sigs that are like 1200x1200 and take up half the screen -.-

Well, I'd like to change my avatar...so I'll work on one of these two contests and see if I can win what is it...100 redcents? :)

We've received our first submission for the Not-A-Cast logo! Thanks to Drognir for this one!

NALogo.gif

There's still time for other to get in on the contest! I look forward to seeing more submissions on both parts.

Sorry for the late reward on this, Drognir, you will receive 250 redcents when this month's prizes go out. Congrats, and thanks for creating the podcast logo!

Serious - Image Contest (Take 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back