• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Im over my head (1 Viewer)

RedCents
40¢
Hello all,

Im new here since yesterday i got subscirbe and wanted to make a shaman to play with my SK i make heroic shaman I would like to control the SK when the Shaman do is slow dot and heal buff etc. My question is i dont know how to setup my camp is there any command and macro i need to use i see few video on youtube but there is so much it give me headach. Like i say i would like to have full control of my SK and let computer play the shaman atm im not planing of making a full group just duo with merc. Anyone can put me on the right track.

thanks for your time

I would look at the RGMercs resource, and read up on the commands and changes and instructions, it has a shaman component that would help you i believe, currently the easiest way to get a shaman going.

Be warned however, its not TLP friendly, and the manual is currently being rewritten.

Also join our Discord if you have that app, a lot of questions are asked and answered daily, and its often the quickest way to get help.

I’m a little over a month in myself. it can be extremely overwhelming at first. Remember: everything is easy once you know how. I still have issues with same basics.

there are several macro to help automate toons. From simple like RGmercs to complex with KissAssist. And a crap load of useful plugins. When CWTN mq2shaman is released I bet it will be kick ass, keep an eye out for that one.

best thing to do when it doesn’t work the way you think, search the forums, post on the forums or join discord. I have gotten a ton of help from discord.

BEST ADVICE for any new and learning curves watch @Sic videos, watch first time through to get basic understanding then watch them again and take notes. HE does a great video on moving toons which has been a complete game changer for me in that video he gives hotkeys that will work with KA and CWTN plugins. Takes a bit getting everything set up for the first time on toons but once you set a few up you will get the hang of it.

On my SHM I run Mule Assist from an imported KA precompiled INI file in resource section. The Mule Assist platform works great for beginners IMO because it give upgrades and downgrades depending on which level you import.

Question - Im over my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back