• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I'm going out for dinner now. (1 Viewer)

Lesson25

RedCents
^^

(I was concerned this icon may go widely unused & consequentially develop feelings of inferiority if I didn't take this opportunity to announce my dietary habits to the rest of teh interwebs. No icon left behind!)

Where did you go? It was my moms b-day last night so we went to this "rapid fire western grill" place called Hifalutin (it's owned by the Baggins sammiches guys.) I had the Flat Iron Ribeye, with blue cheese sauce and basil garlic mashed potatoes. It was delicious!

Sunday:
Velouté d'asperges, pappardelle con funghi porcini & ein Weinachtsstollen...
und ein paar halbe...

Monday:
Big Mac and a bloody coke

I hate the beginning of the week

Um....I have no idea what the last two replies meant. Except porcini. That's "pork", right? And "und" and "ein", I know those.

I ate a sammitch for lunch today.

Sunday - Fajitas. mmm.
Yesterday - Gyros w/ these tasty lemony buttered potato things.
Exciting.

I could live off soup and sandwiches for the rest of my life. Delicious pot roast last night, tonight I'm not sure I am making tortillas right now so I may make chimi's who knows.

I've been interviewing for the last few days. They've been treating me well:

Mahi mahi limone (lemon sauce, ungodly good)

awesome pad thai chicken (willing to relocate for this alone)

macedamia nut crusted chicken, with pineapple risotto and sesame green beans (and raspberry sake and guava sorbet)

garlic drenched chicken breast with a Guiness chaser

I think I ate more over the last few days than I typically eat in a month. Back to the Mountain Dew and poptart diet...

I've been eating horribly unhealthy junk food the past few days.
Today, my body said "no more!". I needed veggies and spicey food.
So, today, I'm having some nice rice with veggies mixed in it, some kung pao chicken with extra hot sauce, and some yard bird with string beans and onion.
All in all, I'm happy.

OMG, my friend (Drunkmex) brought in tamales that his grandmother made. They're made with the loin juice of the gods. They're amazing. I feel, alive for the first time in years. I think I can love again. I feel.....happy. I think I'll go for a walk.

I'm going out for dinner now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back