• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Im back, TONE where are you! (1 Viewer)

BlackPower

RedCents
21¢
Been gone for the better part of two years and now Im giving the Q another go and as much as I want to spend days fixing broken macros from macroquest forums that are even longer then they were when I left I thought I would post here first.

Im looking for the AFcleric.mac, rustys mage.mac, RH.mac, and possibly autoenc.mac and shaman mac, although im not sure if I am going to invest anymore money in the game. Right now I have a war, clr, mage and rog.

If anyone out there has any of these oldies that work please PM me or post them.

PS.

TONE WHERE ARE YOU!

If I wanted to read through 72 pages of "fixes" to get a macro working I wouldnt have posted here. I rewrote those macros back in the day, I do not wish to do it again. I just dont have the time.

Look at Crystane's macros, like what was said above -- that's got just about everything you need.

PS...there are like 5 people left who remember that there even WAS a Tone...

Im back, TONE where are you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back