• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Im a noob How do you use MQ2 and not get banned?? (1 Viewer)

falower

RedCents
I am just a little new to all this how do you use MQ2 I just downloaded it and I dont have a clue on what I do next....could you help me out???

Simple, don't be stupid.

While in-game do not talk about macros, warping, plugins, and etc.

Also, when using plugins / macros be aware of your audience (those around you). If you are standing at the PoK bank and all of sudden you disappear and some then notices that you are in the Nexus some one might petition it.

As long as you do not stick out you will go un-noticed.

Ok my deal now is How do I get this thing working it not working for its just sitting there every time I asked for it to be opened it dose nothing....Why is That? is there a way to make it work and tell me step for step of what I need on there or some site that hads it please! Much thanks!

Now how dose Wrap work? or what dose it mean by wrap? Could you defind what that all means? if you got a link that tells me all that I would be happy to read about all that....Thanks for help!

Im a noob How do you use MQ2 and not get banned??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back