• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Illusions! (1 Viewer)

BordonDrumer

RedCents
I am looking for a list ( with links if possible) to all of the ALL/ALL clicky Illusion items if anyone can Oblige !..

I currently have Guise of the Deceiver - Shillskin trickster Mask - Frostbone Mask - AoN - wood elf crown- and i know of the earth elemental one.

I was told there were 3 that drops in Demi -- and another couple that dropped in VT if anyone knows please lemme know !

Ball of Golem Clay
Zone - Vegarlson, the Earthen Badlands
MOB - A Korascian Warlord
Illusion - Earth Elemental

Circlet of Disguise
Zone - Vex Thal
MOB - Kaas Thox Xi Aten Ha Ra
Illusion - Human

Tiny Bone Bracelet
Zone - Vex Thal
MOB - Diabo Xi Xin
Illusion - Skeleton

The only one in Demi that is all /all is off Mayong MIstmoore - Shoulders with right click Iksar.

The other two are the Rogue one off Zi-Thuuli and the Bard one off Performer.

I know Shillskin trickster Mask drops in "orb of subversion" instance. The zone rare drop. is there a "faster" way to get this? i've spent an ungodly amount of time with no luck. is there something that can tell if the loot is even in the instance, if i should get a new instance, or maybe narrow it down to what type of mob or hell even what mob has it. any help is greatly appreciated.

Illusions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back