• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IF Rep help (1 Viewer)

blackhealth

RedCents
does any1 know where i can get easy rep in IF?i want to ride a ram.im a 43 pally.and i already know about the cloth donations.

thank you :)

there is no EASY way to do it....blizz made it hard...there is no way around that...(and the cloth is the "easiest" way...)

yea, unless you can find some mob that gives you IF rep, that's it. you could also do all the lower level and up quests, they're still there, just no ! on them.

blackhealth said:
does any1 know where i can get easy rep in IF?i want to ride a ram.im a 43 pally.and i already know about the cloth donations.

thank you :)

I'm sorry... Isn't this the Submissions for Free Access forum?

OMFG EROL!!!! I totally didn't even notice that when i responded...i can't believe i did that...i make it a point to be an ass to these people who do things like this...gosh!!!

meh@!

/begs forgiveness

:D

hey creed... how bout you GIVE me this 'Lvl 60 Tauren Shaman(selling)' as a forgiveness present... :p

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaaha...i will give to you...if you give me something (and that something is green just like my something....)

hey erol...go to my website at thedbb.com and post something in my forum after you register...i will talk about the account with you there...(red doesn't want me promoting them/selling on this site so i won't)...but go to my site

http://www.thedbb.com

there will be a forum titled Accounts For Sale

yea just do all the quests from dun morough to loch modan or something and all the quests in ironforge, i don't know anymore place to get rep with if. maybe someone else knows? and i don't think you even are able to get another race's mount until 50 or something because of the rep ;(

Brandfarlig said:
yea just do all the quests from dun morough to loch modan or something and all the quests in ironforge, i don't know anymore place to get rep with if. maybe someone else knows? and i don't think you even are able to get another race's mount until 50 or something because of the rep ;(

My gnome was riding NE mount at lvl 40...

AND STOP GRAVE DIGGING!

IF Rep help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back