• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

If I wrote a good article, would you post it on your main site? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesson25

RedCents
Just curious. I do not have any such articles at this time; nor do I know when I might. I've never even tried to write an article mostly b/c I wouldn't know what to do with it afterwards. But if i had at least the possibility of getting it posted somewhere like here, I might be so inspired to try. & so I ask.

That all depends, do you wipe your ass standing up or sitting down? THERE IS ONLY ONE CORRECT ANSWER.

That all depends, do you wipe your ass standing up or sitting down? THERE IS ONLY ONE CORRECT ANSWER.

Wipe my ass while sitting...you, sir, are a mad man! How am I to wipe a surface while it is, by definition, being applied to another surface? Unless it involved some type of customized chair with a padded seat specially designed for such a purpose--preferably via a disposible cushion with ample absortion and a automated mechanism for disposing a used cushion to a sewage system & replacing it with a fresh one... But, to the best of my knowledge, no such appartus currently exists, and if were to dedicate myself to designing such a revolutionary breakthroughs in the field of ass-wipery, I would hardly have the spare time to write up articles about video games, now would I?

So, I wrote something. It's aiight, IHMO; about 2 pages of text, plus I have some pics to embed. Should I post it here or in another thread or PM it or email it or what?

If I wrote a good article, would you post it on your main site?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back