• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - If I use Bank search EQ client crashes (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
Hi,

I have a problem with Find button in bank window. I am not sure what plugin is it, that makes it. But definately something to with plugings. The one that adds possibility to "check" items on npc sell window, and then sell em with one button. Same one(the find button) if I use it in bank, makes client crash immediately. Just clicking the Find button is enough. Any idea what causes it, and how not to load whole thing?
Thank you for any usefull info.
EDIT: If I load EQ client without any Redguides/plugins, find and bank find works just fine.

Hi,

I have a problem with Find button in bank window. I am not sure what plugin is it, that makes it. But definately something to with plugings. The one that adds possibility to "check" items on npc sell window, and then sell em with one button. Same one(the find button) if I use it in bank, makes client crash immediately. Just clicking the Find button is enough. Any idea what causes it, and how not to load whole thing?
Thank you for any usefull info.
Do you have a crash id?

Control+c on the crash dialog window and paste here

Do you have a crash id?

Control+c on the crash dialog window and paste here
It does not give any crash notes, atleast when it happens. Just that the EQ client, that was used, vanishes from open programs.
Where do I find this crash dialog, when it does not even show itself, when client crashes?

It does not give any crash notes, atleast when it happens. Just that the EQ client, that was used, vanishes from open programs.
Where do I find this crash dialog, when it does not even show itself, when client crashes?
So no crash popup box?

If I use A Pally or Mage my EQ Client will crash. Pretty sure it's the new interface from hell. Even though I'm not running it. But I don't let that stop me. Put the Mage and Pally in my PL group for guild mate

Problem - If I use Bank search EQ client crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back