• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

if anyone needs help getting EQ emu up and running,post it here (1 Viewer)

Right now there is a server in beta form right now. It's mostly custom, called SarLand. We're working pretty hard on it. If you want access to it, check up on www.gothiccircle.net and see if you can get someone to give you the patch files. This way you can just patch to live and then overwrite the files with the Emulator patch files. SarLand is based off of S2K Source, and we're changing it and making it better. If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

SuperGuyDaddy - type /stopcast when you get in a spot like that. Usually auto attack, looting and everything is all messed up. Also you might want to watch looting lore items, it will cause everything to lock up. That is solved with /stopcast.

I can also think of when you augment an item it gets stuck just type /stopcast and it will pop it into your cursor. Check out our server btw, we are pretty pimp custom. In open beta currently, but it's still fun. When it releases, it should have about 3-4 months of custom quests and monsters to kill. We have revamped Innovation and zones like that. S2K, Crisco were too unbalanced so now we are working on class balancing. We have also balanced pets and spells so each class is made the way they should be on an mmorpg. When we go live I will let everyone know. It is a real blast.

was just wondering if i could get a clz.eqg that worked from someone, the one i use now works fine except in the character creation screen i cannot press the NEXT or BACK buttons, which makes it a pain. Thanks

I was using the EQ Emu walk through and tried setting up my own emulator to play friends over the LAN. Setup everything to the specs and at first i couldnt see any clients or servers. Then I got server and a client according to the MS DOS window that stays up and running.

This is all from the HOST puter just an fyi.

WHen i get to server select I don't see a server. and can't log in to anything.

Hi im new to Redguides and im not a overly smart person. I dont want a MQ that has tons of cheats. All i really want is the map feature which tells me mobs, their lvl hps and loow (If possible). I would greatly appreciate any help in getting this tiny little setup. If i need to grab a much larger one just to use this one feature that is fine also. Instructions would be great cause again this is a little intimidating for me. Thank you all =).

currently i have found a torrent of the titanium package wich is on one of the beter known torrent sites ... couple diffrent well known torrent sites actually. and was being my impatient self and looking for backpatch files ... krushers is down wich is kinda depressing as that is where i played all the times i was on emu servers. any other backpatching sites found by anyone would be appreciated or ... i do have trilogy and was wondering if i could go to advanced while downloading files from live and block all expansions after titanium and have it work that way also ?

any input is good input :P thanks

OK, things just got changed to the new site and some of the links aren't working. Can someone link me to the spot in need to be to begin playing on an emulated server please.

currently i have found a torrent of the titanium package wich is on one of the beter known torrent sites ... couple diffrent well known torrent sites actually. and was being my impatient self and looking for backpatch files ... krushers is down wich is kinda depressing as that is where i played all the times i was on emu servers. any other backpatching sites found by anyone would be appreciated or ... i do have trilogy and was wondering if i could go to advanced while downloading files from live and block all expansions after titanium and have it work that way also ?

any input is good input :P thanks

Sorry for the second post so quick...but just incase anyone else wonder wondering about this, no, you cannot just stop the live patcher where titanium would be, it has to be a fresh install of titanium from the discs. I have also heard that the torrent files act weird on occasion with the emu servers. Why? I don't know, tis just what i've heard. You can probably find the titanium discs online for like $10. Doesnt matter if its used since you dont need a CD key.

if anyone needs help getting EQ emu up and running,post it here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back