• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Ideas for approved list of hacks (1 Viewer)

darkeros

RedCents
35¢
I'll tally up what you post here in a compilation post made a sticky so everyone can see.

My votes are for travelling functions(warp, zone, gate, fade, etc., and ONLY WHEN NOT GROUPED WITH NON-MEMBERS), docrack(but only for stuff that isn't noticable by other players, with the exception of nostun, which isn't really THAT noticeable).

I think we do need a special note of some things not to do specifically, like using your mq2mapfilter to see mobs around a wall and telling non-member groups where mobs are, stuff like that, that immediately draws attention.

I also thinK that we should be aware of certian macros that just scream i am using MQ2 like guild hall buff macros and translocators ect.

Do GM's check guild halls regularly? I've honestly never been in a guild that has any macro pc's set up in the guild hall, so I don't know how dangerous that is.

I'm not really planning on joining the guild, since I play on another server...

BUT, i noticed no one had come up with any rules yet so I figured I'd post my ideas to keep you all safe and "low on radar"

RESTRICTED
-you cannot use these

MQ2AllWarp
MQ2CGank
MQ2CSum
MQ2COpen
MQ2GiveNPC
MQ2Speed
MQ2SuperDuperReallyGhettoSpeed
MQ2*warp
MQ2*zone
MQ2GhostKill
MQ2CrashZone
MQ2ForceJoinGroup

NON-RESTRICTED
-you can use these

Every other Plugin.

~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Asteriks used for Variables
Note: These are nagotianable and just a rough draft.

Cannot use, as in ever? Or just while people are around? I mean, things like speed and csum. Definitely crashzone and ghosting are risky at the very least. Personally, I pretty much use the map, autoforage and feedme.

What if we based the general use of hacks to Turkreno's compile list, and any other use of hacks goes by request to the officers. Turk in my opinion seems to have a pretty good idea of whats currently safe to use with in the game. And then we could have a list of usable list of active hacks to include the hacks that were submitted to the officers for approval of use, on the forums as a sticky.

What we need to do is get 3 lists.

Approved hacks/exploits for all times:

Approved hacks/exploits ONLY WHEN NOT GROUPED WITH NON-MEMBERS AND NO ONE ELSE WILL POSSIBLY NOTICE YOUR ACTIONS:

Specifically do not do any of these hacks:

Ideas for approved list of hacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back